Monday, May 23, 2005

Haven't posted!!

Haven't posted in awhile....and will keep this pretty short.

My Internet Server has been bought by Earthlink and I've been "migrating" (their word, not mine) to their system. This migration is NOT going well! After almost a week I still cannot use Outlook Express and of course that is where all my addresses are kept. I've spent hours on the phone with the "experts" and still no joy, other than to know I'm not being singled out....all "Joi" users are suffering this aggravation. So my spare internet hours have been wasted on that instead of posting and surfing fun places.

I have been knitting though. There is a shawl that is about 50% finished, and I've redone the ties on the Rebecca wrap, making them much thinner (this was needed as I'd used a linen blend which made them bulky around the waist) I love how it looks and feels now and will be wearing it tomorrow over a denim dress. By the way, tomorrow I'm off to visit my oldest son and family for a few days. I've not seen them since Thanksgiving (bad Mamaw) so expect the three grand kids to have grown a lot. The couple or so days I'll be there is barely time to catch up on the hugs let alone all their news. They live 250 miles away in Tallahassee which isn't too bad a drive and I really, really should have visited more often.

Hoping that Earthlink has gotten everything straightened out by the time I get back. My patience can't get much thinner.

Happy knitting, I'll be back really soon.

No comments: