Saturday, October 15, 2005

I Stopped The World And Got Off

Don't ask me where I've been because I don't want to remember. Not that the last couple of months didn't have some great highlights and personally were highly satisfying. I just decided to "stop the world and get off" for awhile. Not sure how many irons I'll poke in the fire but it will be a lot less than before. I've realized that some fires don't have enough fuel so poking is just a waste of time.

There has been no lack of fuel for my fire of fiber though. Bags, Shawls, Scarves and the completion of the "Bloomfield Throw" tops my list knitting. (It now resides with the friend of a friend who commissioned it. One day I hope to meet her and see it modeled).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I now have a drum carder and making fast progress carding all that "straight from the sheep" fiber that I dyed in the spring.

***

One thing I'll say about this summer in Florida is that I've not minded the heat or humidity....does this mean that I can now call myself a "Floridian"?

***

Wow.........I always wanted to be a redhead! Maybe NOW!!!


Your Hair Should Be Red

Passionate, fiery, and sassy.
You're a total smart aleck who's got the biggest personality around.

No comments: