Friday, April 08, 2005

Uh Oh...here goes another 2 cents..

And a "Right Royal Time" I'm going to have too...

I'm a "Brit" ex-patriot and lived the first 30 yrs of my life in the UK. I figure that allows me to claim a right to say a piece about the "Royal Wedding" on Saturday.

This urge came about after a long phone call today with my dear brother Paul who still lives in the England. Amongst other things, we discussed the in's and out's of Prince Charles likelihood of becoming King. Now what I"m going to say, isn't what you will hear from the media but it's really a simple process of following the "Law of the Land" and "The Church of England".

First and foremost Queen Elizabeth cannot CHOOSE who will next take the throne.
Fact....When she dies or abdicates the throne goes to the next in line and that is Charles and he WILL become King. And Camilla his wife WILL become Queen. The King also becomes the "Head" of the Church of England. So this is where it gets interesting: the C or E does not recognize divorce (Camilla is divorced) and so they cannot marry in the Church. That is why they are having a Civil Ceremony.

What determines our belief in what I'm saying is that Charles cannot possible become Head of a Church where he has broken their rules. Also the C of E will never recognize the marriage.

Hang in there and follow best you can...
Charles's Great Uncle Edward had to abdicate the throne because he married a divorce` and this forced his brother George and Elizabeth to become King and Queen even though he didn't want the job.

Charles WILL become King at some point, unless the Queen outlives him and then Prince William will become King.

Paul and I both believe that when Charles becomes King he will not take the throne. He will immediately abdicate it to Prince William the rightful heir. This will still make Camilla the Queen for about 10 minutes and make her happy. Any longer than 10 minutes will make me gag a maggot!

So this is why this Royal Wedding will not take place in a Church and only as a Civi Ceremony. The Church of England won't allow it. And this is why Charles will never sit on the throne of England.

Now I've blown this month's 2 cent allowance. But you can all now turn off your TV sets until the Queen dies or gives up the Crown.... I have.

No comments: